Terms and Conditions
The term "Monaghans" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website: Monaghans Ltd. Registered in England. Registration Number - 6455453. Registered Office address - Quayside House, Furnival Road, Sheffield, S4 7YA. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Monaghans' prior written consent
- Monaghans assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web site to which this site has links and cannot be held liable for damage suffered or loss or costs incurred howsoever caused, as a result of your use of any other site.
- The material contained in this web site is a guide only, and is not intended as an invitation to invest in or enter into a contract with Monaghans and should not be relied on in making any financial decisions. If you are in any doubt, please consult a qualified financial advisor.
- Whilst Monaghans has taken every effort to provide accurate information on this web site, neither Monaghans, its employees, affiliated companies, suppliers or any of their employees accept liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site.
- Monaghans shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any information contained on this site. Monaghans reserves the right to revise this web site service or withdraw access to the whole or any part of the web site at any time.
- These conditions of use are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please read this legal message carefully, as by accessing the site of Monaghans, you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal message: