We would like to thank everybody involved for making our Master Cutler’s Challenge Charity Football Match a big success. The match took place at Bramall Lane (the home of Sheffield United FC) and saw the ‘Monaghans XI’ face off against the ‘Rest of Property XI’ in an exhibition match to raise money for St Luke’s Hospice.
The event raised over £3500 and we look forward to hosting the event again next year!
It took a lot of effort from a lot of people to make the event happen, Monaghans would like to thank:
- The staff of Sheffield United FC
- Our event sponsors Sheffield Digital Campus
- Jack Kidder and Joasia Lesniak from St Luke’s Hospice for their assistance throughout the event and for the excellent work they do all year round
- The ball boys/mascots for their help during the game
- Glenn Ashley Photography for capturing the event
- All the businesses who provided prizes for the raffle
And last but not least we would like to thank all the spectators who turned out to support the cause
The photos from the event are available for download here
We are proud to announce that so far we have raised a total of £4,103.41 through our fundraising activities for the 2016 Master Cutler's Challenge. We were lucky enough to present a cheque to this year's Master Cutler himself, Craig McKay.